CALL FOR PARTICIPATION – The Interuniversity Program Committee of the Joint Doctorate in Art History wishes to support the realization of academic activities initiated and organized by the doctoral students of the program in order to allow them to acquire professional experiences related to their research interests and also to consolidate the doctoral community spirit.
This initiative has four objectives:
– To offer financial support to doctoral students for the realization of extracurricular projects (study day, conference or lecture series, round table, colloquium, cultural outing, etc.);
– To promote exchanges within the doctoral community on issues affecting the practice of art history;
– To activate the synergy between the student associations of the three universities and the program;
– Promote the joint program on digital platforms, among others.
Amount allocated and criteria
An amount of $2500 is reserved annually for this support program, the implementation of which is coordinated in consultation with the student associations by the student members of the Interuniversity Committee. The Committee will examine all projects submitted and will favour proposals that meet the objectives of the Support Program.
Call for proposals and deadline
The Committee invites doctoral students in the joint program to submit their proposals by Friday, March 10, 2023. Each proposal will include:
– a description of the project;
– a budget forecast table
– a timetable for completion;
– and indications of the preferred method of archiving.
Contacts : [email protected]